October 15, 2012

Bedtime Blessings

October 15, 2012

Have I mentioned that my kids have the best dad in the world?  I know I must have somewhere along the way (wink wink).  He is seriously … totally… unequivocally the best!

More times than not he does our bedtime routine.  I honestly think Colton and Claire prefer it that way too.  When Claire was first born he took over bedtime with Colton and it has pretty much been that way ever since.  We’re a family of routine so it is not surprise that bedtime is a routine as well.

Of course, what is bedtime without a good book – or two or three??

I could not help but get tickled when I saw all three of them up in this little twin size bed!  It is definitely not made for three, but they made it work.

IMG_2232

Blessed… just simply blessed.


blog comments powered by Disqus