October 2, 2012

First Dentist Appointment

October 2, 2012

Colton’s first dentist appointment was a few weeks ago.  He did so good!  Scratch that, he did awesome!  I was so nervous about the appointment and kept putting it off because I thought he would be a nervous wreck and so upset.  He overheard me telling the Superhero about the appointment and busted out in tears.  “Oh no!” I thought… this is going to be terrible!  The day of the appointment I did not even tell him what we were doing, I just kept putting him off when he ask.

When the hygienist called for him in the waiting room he started to tear up, but she quickly calmed him down and the rest was bliss!

IMG_2141

The hygienist is our normal hygienist… she is super sweet.  She explained everything to him.  He was totally into it.

IMG_2140

Colton does a great job with brushing his teeth and he even lets me floss for him.  Cavities was not a concern, but he did have a ton of tarter build up on the bottom – I have the same issue.  It is a good issue to have because I have never had a cavity.

IMG_2144

Such a big boy!

IMG_2146

Almost finished!

IMG_2149

Waiting on Dr. Maddox to give us the a-ok!

IMG_2151

Claire then wanted her turn!


blog comments powered by Disqus