October 17, 2012

Guess My Delivery Date & Win!!

October 17, 2012

So I really want to do something fun!  I was unsure how it would go over, but after mentioning it on Facebook it seems that many of you are interested in participating.  So here is what were going to do:

Guess what day I will deliver this bundle of joy and you will win a Pampered Chef Prize Pack!  All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below with your guess – please guess date and time.  If there is more than one person that guesses correctly then the person to post the correct date/time first will be the winner.  Simple enough?

To help you out let me give you a little history.

This is my third pregnancy and I am currently 35 weeks due November 16th.  This has been a completely normal pregnancy with no complications (thank you Jesus!).  My first child was born six days early and my second born eleven days early.  Both prior deliveries were completely natural – no induction.  My plan is to do the same with this baby.

You can leave your guesses between now and Wednesday October 31st or until I go into labor – assuming I would actually go that early – yikes!

Here is what is included in the Pampered Chef Prize Pack:

  • Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag
  • Help Whip Cancer Pink Spatula
  • Help Whip Cancer Pink Ribbon Cake Tester
  • Round-Up from the Heart 2012 Cork Trivet
  • Small Flexible Cutting Mats (set of 3)
  • Pampered Chef More Weekday Dinners – Done!

photo

To leave a comment – scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your guess in the comment box (you may have to click on “view comments” for the comment box to appear) and your guess will be entered. If you have any trouble leaving a comment please send me an email to summerjobrooks@gmail.com

Good luck and happy guessing!


blog comments powered by Disqus