October 10, 2012

I Have Fallen In Love… Again!

October 10, 2012

Having a child of your own really helps you put in perspective the love of our Great God.  To think that He gave His son for me!

Chris and I have a nephew whom we are extremely close to.  From birth until he was three we kept him every other weekend and any other chance we had.  We could not have imagined loving another child anymore or any differently than we loved him.  Then we had Colton.  The love you have for your own child is one that surpasses any other type of love.

When we found out we were expecting our second child it was hard to imagine that our hearts could expand enough to love another child like we did our first.  But it did… and we love our two little ones like nothing else.  Now here we are around four weeks away from meeting our newest edition.

Monday I had my 34 week OB appointment accompanied by an ultrasound.  With Colton and Claire we did not have any ultrasounds past 20 weeks so this was a little bit of a new experience for us.  The Ultrasound Tech was able to get a great profile picture and put it in 3d for us.

This is our little man.  I have become very anxious, very excited to meet this little guy.  Seeing this picture Monday really made me excited!  Look at those chubby cheeks!  I am so in love with him already!  So in love that I can hardly contain it.

photo (13)


blog comments powered by Disqus