November 26, 2012

12 Days of Christmas {Day 3}– Christmas Card Displays

November 26, 2012

Everyone in our house is sick to some degree or another so Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas is a little delayed.  Apologies!

12 days of Christmas

One of my favorite things about Christmas is getting Christmas cards and letters!  I just love seeing all the pictures and reading the updates!  Finding a creative way to display the cards is something I struggle with doing.  The past few years I have hung them from our door on a piece of ribbon, but it just never really works well.  So my mission this year, find a better way to display cards.

christmas card display 1

This first idea is super cute and could be something even your kiddos could help with.  The blogger decorated clothes pins and then used a big strand of ribbon to display her cards.  You could hand this from almost anywhere – a mantle, your cabinet or even your door.

christmas card display 2

Once again here is an idea using clothes pins.  This crafter used mini clothes pins though which are super cute.

christmas card display 3christmas card display 4

I am totally in love with these shutter displays.  The first is from Pearls Handcuffs & Happy Hours.  The other shutter is from Helen’s Corner.  What I love about this idea is it is something you could leave up all year and use for year round pictures or even mail.

christmas card display 5

How adorable is this pinup wreath from Martha Stewart?!  She has all the best ideas!

christmas card display 6

I love this idea from BeckyHigging.com.  All you need is a little ribbon and clothes pins.  This is a great idea if you have a large archway/opening from one room to another.

christmas card display 7

I love this “Merry Mail” sign!

christmas card display 8

This is my favorite idea and come to you from Martha Stewart.  The great thing is you most likely have all these items laying around your house and some sticks in your yard.


blog comments powered by Disqus