November 6, 2012

Getting Ready!

November 6, 2012
We are anxious awaiting the arrival of “Baby B”.  Maybe it is just me who is anxious and nervous… Chris seems pretty calm and cool about everything.  The kids are getting more and more excited though.  Colton ask me yesterday afternoon, “mom when is “Baby B” going to be here!?”.  Colton rubs my belly and kisses it all the time while telling the baby how much he loves him.  It seriously brings me to tears.

The plan is for my Father and Mother in Law to keep the children while I am in the hospital.  Their home is a “home away from home” for Colton and Claire and it is closer to the hospital than anyone else so it is a no-brainer that they would stay there.  My hope is that I will have the baby early in the day and Chris will be able to go back to his dads and be there to put them to bed.  Wishful thinking… right!?  This time around is a little different than the times past because not only do I have to pack for myself, but I have to pack for two toddlers too!

Look at this mess!

IMG_2798

To help whoever has to get Colton and Claire dressed I am separating their outfits into zip lock bags.  That way Claire’s socks and hair bows are sure to match her outfits.

photo

To help myself I have made a Hospital Checklist.

Hospital Checklist SJB
Pin It

Hospital Checklist 3 SJBHospital Checklist 2 SJB
So now… we wait!  Patiently, anxiously, nervously awaiting the arrival of our third bundle of joy!  Pray for us as we prepare to expand our family unit to five!  Wow!
If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.

blog comments powered by Disqus