November 30, 2012

SNug

November 30, 2012

As snug as a bug in a rug…

DSC_0194

I love these Aden & Anais Muslin Swaddling Blankets.  If you have a little one you need these asap!

So far Baby Beckham is sleeping like a dream.  We’re on a three hour schedule during the day and at night he gives me about five hours between feedings.  I cannot ask for much better – I did not get four consecutive hours of sleep while I was pregnant!  It is so important to maintain a schedule with your children – this is especially true with newborns.  If you get their daytime routine in place and get the feedings down pat to where they’re getting full feedings, your night time will fall into place and your little one will be sleeping through the night for you in no time!

Claire slept through the night (8 hours) when she was six weeks old, then 10 hours at 8 weeks, and 12 hours at 10 weeks.  I am hoping to get back to running in the next two-four weeks so hopefully by that time we will just be doing one feeding at night and then I can get up and run!  Right now, I’m going to go snuggle with my newborn!


blog comments powered by Disqus