November 2, 2012

Thanksgiving Preparation–Free Printables

November 2, 2012
Who is ready for Thanksgiving!?  Me, me… I am I am!  I love Thanksgiving.  This year we have so much more to be thankful for because our little Thanksgiving baby should be making his debut anytime.  Eeek!
To help make some preparations I have created some fun printables.

Check ‘em out!
Thanksgiving Preparation
This first one is to help plan out the days before the big day.  A “to do” list of sorts.
Next, you can plan out your menu with this menu planner.

Thanksgiving Menu Planner
After getting your menu nailed down you can now plan out each recipe, this will help you with your shopping list!
Thanksgiving Recipe Planner
Voila, here is the shopping list!  This will definitely make your Thanksgiving shopping a lot easier!  At least I hope it will!
Thanksgiving Shopping List
Pin It



Have fun preparing!

blog comments powered by Disqus