December 7, 2012

Christmas Dinner Planning–Free Printable

December 7, 2012

Christmas is right around the corner and I know many of you are already thinking about what you will be preparing for Christmas lunch and/or dinner.  I am so excited for Christmas, but I am hoping not to over indulge in the scrumptious goodness!  I do still have some baby weight that I need to lose!

To help with the preparation I have created a few printables!

Christmas Shopping List Printable SJBChristmas Menu Planner Printable SJBChristmas Recipe Planner Printable SJBChristmas Menu Planner 2 Printable SJBChristmas Dinner Prepareation Printable SJB

If you would like this printable for yourself click on the image – it will open up in a new 0window.  Then, right click and choose to “save image as…” and save it to your computer.

Pin It

blog comments powered by Disqus