January 21, 2013

Mommy’s Bed

January 21, 2013

This little girl has been sick today!  :(

She is rarely sick.  If she is it is generally a temperature and maybe a stuffy nose.  She has never had the stomach virus so for that we are SUPER grateful!

For the past few days she has been saying she did not feel well.  There were no real symptoms of sickness so I just brushed it off.  This morning she woke up burning up with a fever.  All she wanted was for me to hold her.  I held her until I had to get Beckham and feed him and then I put her in my bed.  Because the next best thing to being held by mommy or daddy is being in their bed.  So… this is where she has been for the majority of the day!  I did manage to sneak in about an hour of cuddle time with her.

IMG_3744

We’re hoping and praying tomorrow is better!


blog comments powered by Disqus