February 11, 2013

2 Months Old

February 11, 2013

I am a month late (blah!)  in getting this post up, but I wanted to do it anyway!!

DSC_0294

Weight:

At your 2 month checkup you weighed 12 pounds and 2.5 ounces.

Height:

Beckham you are long just like your brother and sister.  You measured 23 1/2 inches long!

Clothing:

At the 2 month mark you were fitting nicely in 3 month clothing

Feeding & Sleeping:

You are still on a 3 hour feed cycle and at 2 months you finally gave in to an 8 hour stretch of sleep at night!

Other stuff:

You LOVE LOVE LOVE the changing table!  Every time I put you on it to change your diaper  you get so excited.  You are such a lovable little guy and I struggle with not putting you in bed with me and snuggling with you while you sleep!

DSC_0309


blog comments powered by Disqus