March 12, 2013

A Year Ago

March 12, 2013
Today is a special day.  Not only is Beckham four months old today, but it was a year ago today that I found out I was pregnant.  It is so hard to believe that was a year ago… it is even harder to believe that I am a mom of three.

This little guy has brought me so much joy!  It is amazing how much your heart expands with each child.  When you have your first you do not think you can love another child like you love that one.  Then baby number two comes along and you are overwhelmed by the love you feel.  Now here we are with this new little bundle of joy.  I am so in love with this little guy so much.  I cannot look at him without being overwhelmed by joy.  I am so thankful that God saw it fitting to make me his mom!

He is snuggly… he is so happy and we are all just so in love!

IMG_3974

blog comments powered by Disqus