March 4, 2013

I Promoted!

March 4, 2013

It has been a little over a year since I started my Pampered Chef business.  I had hosted two catalog shows with my sister in law Allison when she presented the business opportunity to me.  I reluctantly said yes and signed up.  My starter kit sat in a box for a month until I finally got everything out and planned my first party.

When I first received the start up kit I ask myself, “what am I doing!?… I really do not want to do this?”.  I will have to say though that it has been one of the best decisions I have made!  So here I am a little over a year later, now Director Summer Jo Brooks!  Director was something that I had never really even thought about until around September of last year.  Even then I thought it was something far off and was not even sure if it was something I wanted to do.

Finally, I put my nose to the plow and made it happen.  With the help of my fabulous team of course.  Since my first show last January I have not regretted my business decision for one minute.  Pampered Chef is a great company to work with.  Owned by Berkshire Hathaway they are a debt free company which in itself is a breath of fresh air.

Pampered Chef does not require any crazy sales goals you have to meet each month.  Not to mention they take such good care of their consultants.  Last year they gifted me over $1200 in freebies throughout the year.  That on top of my great commission.  Who does that!?

So do you need a girls night out?  Maybe some extra cash?  Well I would love to share this fabulous business with you!  Now I have to run and see what I need to do to get that next promotion!  Advanced Director here I come!!


blog comments powered by Disqus