May 30, 2013

Every moment

May 30, 2013

I have been browsing through all my pictures in an attempt to get organized.  You know, delete the duplicates or blurry pictures.  Make sure everything is in the correct folder according to date.  All that fun stuff that I do not have time to do.  Anyway… while  browsing I came across these two pictures.  They are two of my favorites of my husbands grandmother.

This picture is of Nanny, my husbands grandmother and her son in law Tom.  He is a big hoot and can make anyone smile.  I remember this day so vividly.  This was probably one of Nanny’s last trips down to the dock. 

9-5-10 (11)

Claire was just a few months old and we put her on the boat (while docked of course) to get her picture taken with her great-grand parents.  This is such a sweet photo – one that I think needs to be framed.

9-5-10 (21)

Nanny is ill now with Alzheimer's.  What I would not give to have one more moment like this.  Time is short… time is precious.  I am trying my best to live in the moment, every moment.


blog comments powered by Disqus