May 8, 2013

Oops! her First Haircut

May 8, 2013

When Colton and Daddy go for haircuts Claire always likes to have a turn too.  However, her haircut is only pretend.  My poor girl does not have much hair and the last thing I want to do is touch what she does have.  My mom has been itching to trim it up for the longest time and I refuse to let her.

Well…. while “pretending” to cut Claire’s hair she “accidentally” snipped some!

I just about LOST it!  Seriously… I did not know whether to scream at my mom or cry.  How silly is that!?  So there was nothing left to do then than to actually trim her hair.

IMG_4689

I of course kept some of the longer pieces… why do we do this?

IMG_4690

Claire loves every minute of being pampered.

I think my mom enjoyed it more though…

IMG_4695

IMG_4696

IMG_4697

Momma and her girl…

IMG_4700

Seriously though – no more haircuts until she is ten!!


blog comments powered by Disqus