May 26, 2013

Promotions & Company Love

May 26, 2013

If it has been slow around my blog the last few months… well… this is why:

My Pampered Chef business had TAKEN OFF in a big way! 

Bigger than I ever thought possible.

In March I promoted to Director with The Pampered Chef.  Then before I knew it April rolled around and I promoted to Advanced Director.  Our lovely CEO sent me these flower with my Advanced Director Promotion.

IMG_0018

I could spend hours telling you why I love this company and just how much I love this company.  It has changed my future for sure!  I love it so much that I want to share it with everyone I know. 

IMG_0021

Are you looking for some extra cash? Maybe you were/are like me and you need a guilt free mom’s night out. Well… I have the solution! Please shoot me an email – send me a message – leave me a comment! I would love to share more with you!


blog comments powered by Disqus