July 20, 2013

Girl Mom

July 20, 2013

Claire is sweet and girly.  She loves to care for her baby brother and comfort those who are sad.  She is the first to greet you at the door when you come home and always assures me, “momma I was a good gurl for daddy”.

She talks about Jesus and heaven a lot! However, she is not sure that she wants to take her princesses to heaven with her – “I will love those in my room”.  When you ask her who she want to pray for she says “every body”, even the sick chicken.  She has a sweet disposition, but do not cross her because she can snap in the blink of an eye.  Not sure where she gets that fiery temper.  Ha!

I love her curls – or circles as she calls them… and I love her sweet hugs and kisses.

She is not a fan of looking at the camera when I am taking snapshots…

DSC_1133

… but when she does it melts my heart!DSC_1136

I love being a girl mom… but most of all… DSC_1137

I love being this girls mom!


blog comments powered by Disqus