September 10, 2013

Colton Graduates k4

September 10, 2013

This is proof I am very far behind! 

In the middle of May Colton officially graduated K4!  It was such an emotional night for me… the thought of my little on going into Kindergarten had me in tears.

Here he is with two of his favorite girls.  They have been together for three years now!

DSC_0335

Parading into the sanctuary!  He was holding his book that he got to read for the crowd.  Proud momma for sure!

DSC_0382

“Hi Colton!!!”

DSC_0383

He loved his tie… such a cutie!

DSC_0384

Singing with his girls!

DSC_0399

God has blessed us with the opportunity to send our children to an incredible Christian school.  It has been the biggest blessing!  I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do in Colton’s life this school year.


blog comments powered by Disqus