September 25, 2013

Dreams

September 25, 2013
About 20 months ago I decided to give this Pampered Chef thing a try.  My goals were minimal – get out of the house a little.  Quickly, I fell in love with the business and all it had to offer.  As time progressed so did my goals.  Director was NEVER a goal of mine.  I did not see it as something attainable and I certainly did not desire it.

The Lord had other plans.  In October of last year I recruited my first team member – a long time friend.  In March of this year I promoted to Director with The Pampered Chef and in April to Advanced Director.
Last week I made it out of my comfort zone (leaving my husband and children at home) and I traveled to Minneapolis to meet up with my Pampered Chef family to celebrate our achievements.

AD Pic

I had the opportunity to meet our CEO and Director of Sale.

Director Photo - Copy

… and I had the privilege of celebrating my accomplishments alongside so many other outstanding and amazing women!!

AD Pic 3

The Pampered Chef makes dreams come true… even those that you had not thought up!  I am a business owner… I am in charge of my financial future and I am loving every minute of it!!

photo4photo2photo3

Thank you to my amazing husband!  Without his SUPPORT and LOVE none of this would be possible!  He is my rock, my sounding board, my love, and the greatest father to our children!  I love you Christopher Michael Brooks and I am so incredible grateful to call you mine!

Thank you to my sister Allison for asking and thank you to Amanda for believing in me every step of the way.  Next stop… Executive!

blog comments powered by Disqus