November 14, 2013

VBS

November 14, 2013

This is one of my favorite pictures of the summer!  These two really do love each other.

IMG_6273

This was Claire’s first year of Vacation Bible School.  She was soooo excited to go.  She thought however that she was going to actual school.  It took a while for me to make her understand that she was not going to Mrs. Shannon’s class (her future K3 teacher).

She took up quickly with Linzy, a helper in her class.

IMG_6268IMG_6269

This was Colton’s third year of VBS and he was still very timid and nervous.  He wanted to be in the same class as Claire.  I made sure to walk by his classroom several times so he could see me and know that I was still there.  It is so funny how different the two of them are when it comes to doing new things.


blog comments powered by Disqus