February 19, 2014

Randomness–Beckham Style

February 19, 2014

IMG_9303_thumb_thumb

This guy does not take a pacy… oh how I wish his did… he does however like to be silly and chew on them!

 

Walking with Papaw after church.  Such a big guy!

IMG_9409_thumb

Silly face.  He loves those flavored rice cakes!

IMG_9333

Not feeling so good and not happy about momma’s flash!

IMG_9546

Big Boy!

IMG_9557

I’m trying to do a better job taking more pictures of myself with my kiddos… This was while Claire was at dance one day.  Beckham and I were hanging out waiting on Sister.

IMG_9602

Learning to drink out of a straw cup … he actually prefers it over a sippy.

IMG_9609

His favorite place in the entire house is the bathroom.  Drive us bonkers and keeps us on our toes! 

IMG_9617

Sitting in my new “to me” seat like a big boy!!

IMG_9455

It was such a shock to me that he was old enough to turn around in the seat!  Such a big boy now.

IMG_9537

Okay… that’s enough photo dumping for today!

I’m so thankful for this little guy.  He brings all of us so much JOY!


blog comments powered by Disqus