June 26, 2014

Sunday–Light at The end of The Tunnel

June 26, 2014

I love this little dude!  He is so much fun!  Even when he will not behave in Church on Sunday.

IMG_1808

Sunday has become work and a day of anxiety for me.  Sad, but true.  I mostly blame myself.  I have never been able to leave my kids in the nursery.  Colton has always done really well in church so I never had a reason to leave him.  As a baby he would generally just take a nap during the service.  Claire was not quite as good as Colton, but we managed.

Beckham was born in November – right in the middle of flu season so there was no way I was going to put him in the nursery.  So now – he cries … not just cries, but is uncontrollably upset when I leave him.  He is almost 20 months old and too rowdy to make it through an entire church service.  We generally make it through the song service and then its out we go.

Yes – full of excuses I know!  The fact is I’m a Stage 5 Clinger Mom and I am paying for it now!

I do realize there is light at the end of the tunnel and one day he will sit quietly right beside momma.  For now I will enjoy these sweet little rotten smiles.

IMG_1809


blog comments powered by Disqus