August 20, 2014

Success!

August 20, 2014

Today was a total success!

Claire of course loved everything.  She was so tired and hungry when I picked her up.  Colton only goes half a day this week so we picked him up right after playtime.  He was hot and sweaty, but said he had a great day.  He said, “I think my teacher is really nice mom!  I think 1st grade is going to be GREAT!!”

Here are more pictures from drop off.  Daddy does drop off unless he’s out of town or has an early meeting.  It is out of his way to take them to school, but he does it anyway.  I think it is a special time for the three of them.

DSC_0017

Of course no one, but Colton was being cooperative with the goodbye hugs.

DSC_0020

school 3

I love that these kiddos have all been together since K3.  I pray all the time that the Lord will help them to form good, Godly, and genuine friendships that last a lifetime!

school

Little miss in her classroom … she never knew I was there.

DSC_0042

Beckham was saying “school… sissy”.  He was NOT a happy camper!  When we got back in the car he cried alligator tears!  My three are so attached to one another.  As soon as we walked into the house he said, “where’s sissy!?”.  He was thrilled when we picked her up.  Then when we went to get Colton he gave him a big hug!

DSC_0045

Love my family … even if they do make me bonkers sometimes.


blog comments powered by Disqus