August 7, 2014

This Guy

August 7, 2014

I'm exhausted. In that terrible on the verge of a nasty meltdown mom of a newborn kind of way. You know, if you are a mom – you’ve been there.  But then there is this guy...

This guy has had a hard week too.  Yet he comes home and takes over.  Allowing me to have some time to myself.  Time to decompress.  To gather myself and make it through the rest of the day and night.

I love this guy.  I love him to the moon and back!!!  I am certainly not deserving of him or his selfless love, but lucky enough he's My Christopher! 

Honestly, I wish every gal in the world was lucky enough to have a husband like this guy!

 

photo

I have taken the 100 days of happy challenge and this is day #1 … today I am happy because I have this guy!!!


blog comments powered by Disqus